WHAT EAR WILL TRY TO DO FOR YOU:
1. We will try to find 2-3 appropriate reviewers within 2 weeks after you submit this form.
2. We will try to schedule an in-person meeting where you will present your plans (with a handout or powerpoint) to reviewers and EAR panelists within about 3 weeks after you submit this form.
3. Reviewers will also provide comments on your written grant 2-3 weeks after receiving your draft if it is submitted to EAR no later than 4 weeks prior to your external submission deadline.
4. If you cannot submit your grant to EAR by 4 weeks prior to your external deadline, we will not be able to provide reviews, and you will be asked to choose whether to cancel the reviews or reschedule the process for a subsequent deadline.
YOUR COMMITMENTS BY REQUESTING EAR REVIEW:
1. You will work with IBACS staff to schedule the initial reviewer meeting.
2. You will submit a draft for review no later than 4 weeks prior to your external deadline or notify EAR/IBACS that either (1) you would like to reschedule for a subsequent deadline or (2) you will proceed with submission without EAR reviewn of your text.
3. You will acknowledge IBACS as an affiliation in the grant proposal and publications.